The Best Gift Baskets and Flowers For Boss’s Day
Your boss is not just your supervisor, but also your mentor who guides you through difficult waters, teaches you new things to make work life easy and is someone who believes in you and your abilities. A good boss is always a good leader, and sending him or her flowers is a great way of showing your appreciation and respect on Boss’s Day! Gift baskets are also a wonderful idea if you want the gesture to be lavish. Chocolates, cakes and other sweet treats can also brighten up your boss’s day and make him or her feel valued. So, here are a few gift ideas in flowers and gift hampers which you can consider to make your supervisor feel special:
Flowers are timeless gifts
Fresh, beautiful and fragrant flowers can make your boss smile instantly, even if he is formal most of the time. And here are some great options to pick from
- Asiatic lilies – Available in yellow, white, pink and even red, these large flowers look glorious and can be gifted as a bouquet or in a basket. They have big petals and long stems and can add a hint of beauty to your boss’s cabin.
- Roses – Choose a bunch of yellow, pink or lavender roses to show your admiration on Boss’s Day. They smell amazing, and can look wonderful on desks or tables. A multicoloured bouquet of roses is also a wise idea, if you want something vibrant and exciting.
- Gerbera daisies – These cheerful flowers come in a wide array of colours, from red and pink to yellow, orange, and purple. They can be of various sizes and they look stunning especially in a multicoloured arrangement.
- Carnations – Multiple and tightly bunched petals make these flowers a sight for sore eyes. They come in various hues like red, pink, white, yellow and purple, and can make the ambiance in your boss’s room delightful.
- Mixed floral arrangements – Online flower shops these days offer a variety of mixed arrangements too, if you can’t decide any one flower type to go with. For instance, you can easily order a bouquet of red roses and pink lilies, bright yellow sunflowers, red roses and purple orchids, or pink gerberas and yellow roses. Combinations of pink lilies and yellow roses, pink carnations, red roses and purple gerberas or sunflowers and yellow roses also look beautiful.
Go the extra mile with gift baskets
Maybe your boss is the reason why you got a big hike or promotion recently, or maybe your boss helped you come out of a tight spot in a difficult project. In such a scenario, sending a luxurious gift basket makes total sense. You can pick up one from the following options
- Chocolate basket – If your boss has a sweet tooth, what better way to indulge him or her than by gifting a large basket of gourmet chocolates, wafers, and cookies? Mint, peanut, rich cocoa, nougat, and caramel are among the exotic flavours usually available.
- Snack basket – Maybe your boss is not too keen on chocolates! Worry not as you can gift him a large basket of savoury snacks like salty biscuits, salty cookies, spice-coated nuts, salami, flavoured sausages, chips, cheese, crackers and more.
- Fruit basket – It is highly possible to have a health-conscious boss these days. So, send him a large basket of fresh seasonal fruits like apples, oranges, bananas, pineapples, and grapes.
So, are you all set to celebrate Boss’s Day with pomp? Choose the right gift that conveys your feelings right and get going!
Wondering from where to order for fresh flowers or lovely gift baskets? Call us today to get the best ones delivered to your doorstep.