BUY FLOWERS/GIFTS FOR CHRISTMAS
Christmas is around the corner, and you need to make sure that your home and office exude positivity and happiness and nothing less. The best way to set a mood for any festive occasion is to decorate homes and offices with beautiful and fresh flowers. There is something about fresh flowers that is so delightful and so refreshing that they can cheer up anyone and everyone. Moreover, they come in a variety of colours, sizes and fragrances, to give you ample choice!
If you are a first timer with flower arrangements and are looking for tips to make this Christmas special, here are some pointers to help you.
- The classic way - Go the classic way and choose flowers in colours which are fit for the festive season. Red and white flowers fit the bill when it comes to Christmas flower arrangements. Roses, lilies and daisies or even carnations can be a great choice.
- Don’t ignore greens - Opt for flowers whose green parts can also be used. Add greens to the flower arrangements to make the colours stand out. You can take cuttings from evergreen trees for the green additions too. These fillers create the adequate contrast needed for the arrangement.
- Consider fun vases - Opt for fun containers or vases to arrange the flowers in. Apart from the classic glass vases and containers, opt for Christmas themed containers. Containers shaped like stars or with patterns and designs like stars, snowflakes, sleighs etc. can liven up any holiday ambiance.
- How about themes? - Arrangements in the shape of any Christmas themed element are also a big hit. Arrange red and white flowers in the shape of Santa to add a dash of cuteness to your overall Christmas decorations. These are sure to delight not just kids but adults too. For such arrangements, make sure to choose flowers that do not wilt or discolour easily.
- Experiment - Feel free to experiment with flower arrangements. You can opt for arrangements like bouquets or wreaths depending on what you like. Choose floral garlands for staircases, doorways or hallways, if you want a grand look. Wreaths look especially wonderful on wooden doors.
- Keep it simple - If you feel like big flower arrangements aren’t your style, you can always opt for arrangements that are smaller and less sophisticated to create. A lot of times, less is more if you use the right flowers and elements in the arrangement. A single red rose in a white vase can do a lot to the setting of any room, for instance.
If you intend on getting floral arrangements for your home or office for Christmas, make sure you speak to a florist regarding your requirements well in advance. Christmas is a busy season and you don’t want the florist to run out of the flowers you need for your arrangements.
Take adequate measures to ensure that the flowers and greens in your arrangement stay fresh. Look up online for tips and hacks for the same. Changing the water and keeping the flowers away from extreme heat are two of the many things you can do to keep your floral decorations looking fresh for a longer time.
Planning to order fresh and lovely flowers for Christmas decor? We can deliver your favourite blooms on time!