J. Keith White is a highly respected Texas floral designer of American Institute of Floral Designing(AIFD). Keith White combines modern and traditional floristry into an art form that welcomes the great diversity of our lives and environment. Keith joined AIFD in 1996.
Keith has been picked up by Hazenberg as his successor. Keith's talents as a designer and communicator have been recognized throughout the industry. Each year he is asked to participate in many programs, workshops and symposiums. Keith is known for his flair, showmanship and professionalism, his programs also present meaningful educational content.
- In 2004 Keith served as a FTD-sponsored jury staff member for the Interflora World Cup held in Melbourne, Australia.
- Keith White is a Partner and design director of AANDK Productions, a special events company for retail, corporate and trade clients; Keith is known for extraordinary designs.
- Keith White most recent designs can be viewed in the book Winning Wedding Bouquet Combinations, which he produced with Florists' Review and the California Cut Flower Commission.
- Keith's programs and projects have been covered by broadcast, Internet and print journalism for over two decades.
- Keith's leadership role in the Rose Parade is recognized by many in the floral industry, as well as the media.
- Keith White's extravagant floral designs for the official cars of the Rose Parade have been nationally broadcasted for the past three years.
Keith received number of awards and positions occupied. They are:-
- AFH Member of the Year - 1996
- AFH Houston Cup 1992/AFH Designer of The Year - 1992
- TSFA Texas Cup - 1993
- Tournament of Roses floats - China Airlines 1994 & Costa Rica 1996
- TSFA Texas Cup Advisory Board - 1994
- TSFA Texas Cup Chair - 1996 & 1997
- AFH Houston Cup Chair - 1995 & 1996
- FTD Master Certification - 1993
- AIFD 1996-1997 AIFD National Symposium design program presenter
- California Cut Flower Commission (CCFC) Living with Flowers, American Floral Trends Forecast - 2006.
Through Keith's roles as a member of AIFD, the California Cut Flower Commission Education & Outreach Team, FTD Education Design Team, and Silk Botanica Visual Director, Keith has defined and redefined floristry, not as an independent art form, but a service of luxury merchandise in a global marketplace.