Do you love to see your flower boquets fresh for long? Just follow these simple instructions to keep your flower boquets fresh-
1. When the flowers arrive, cut their stems slant-wise, this allows the flowers to drink properly.
2. Cut stems under water that is fresh, clean, and warm. Add floral preservative.
3. Transfer cut flowers to a vase or container filled with water. Remove all foliage that will be below the water line.
4. Place arranged flowers in a cool location, especially at night. Keep away from heat sources, drafts, and air conditioners.
5. Re-cut the stems and change the water every 2-3 days.