Your shopping cart is currently empty.
Mother's Day is by far, the biggest day of the year, although every day is a great day for offering gifts to mothers of all ages. Mother's day is an important holiday every year when, mothers around the world are celebrated for being who they are, bringing us forth into this world. Mothers on this day are appreciated for the hard work they do, being a mother is not easy and it's revealed as one of the hardest jobs one can undertake.
These are all just a few words you would use to describe mothers all over the world.
Flowers, particularly the roses are a great gift, to our beloved mothers on this memorable day. Indeed as far as gifting is concerned, although carnations are symbolical of Mother's Day, roses also, are very popular because of the highest degree of fragrance and beauty they were gifted with. As such, a bouquet of roses mixed with carnations can be the best gift for her on Mother's Day.
Further, a bouquet of mature blooming roses imply gratitude. Hence, a lovely bouquet of roses is highly recommended for your mother since it signifies your gratitude for her, for all the care and love, she has given us. Even throughout the history of civilization, no other flower has been so immortalized and integrated into daily life as the rose.
The rose, which is undoubtedly the most popular flower in the world, speaks of love and since after all mother is the incarnation of love, roses are recommended for gifting our mothers. You should be aware of the meanings of roses to choose the right rose variety for your mother.
The following tips help the mothers to keep the roses for a longer time, gifted by their children -
1. Roses delivered in a box need to be opened immediately and placed in water. If this cannot be done, put the entire box in a cool, dark place such as a refrigerator or garage.
2. Remove any leaves that may fall below the waterline when placed in the vase, as they will promote bacterial growth.
3. To extend the life of roses, use a sharp knife or shears to cut an inch from the bottom of the stem while holding it under water.
4. To help avoid dehydration, place the vase in a cool spot away from direct sunlight, heating and cooling vents, and appliances that give off heat.
5. To keep roses looking fresh, add warm water to the vase every day. Always keep the vase full.