Tips for arranging Mothers day flowers:-
- Decide upon the size of the vase before arranging the flowers.
- Arrange the flowers at different angles to show different shape.
- Case should be leak proof, and the vase is at least half as tall as the flowers.
- If the vase isvery short, you can also simply cut the head off of the flower and float it in a decorative dish, along with candles.
- The arrangement can be made beautiful with the fillers like, feverfew, ferns, Queen Anne's lace, baby's breath, heather, statice, and aster.
- If dimension is needed for the arrangement cut the flowers at various lengths. Place the longest stems in the center of your bouquet.
Care for Your Mothers day Recieved Flowers:-
- If you put the flowers in water as soon you receive them, they will last longer.
- Cut the flowers keeping stems while submerged in water.
- Cut the flowers on an angle, which will create a wider exposed area and allow the flowers to take the maximum amount of water.
- Adding the flower food, makes the plant last longer. Ex:- Sugar.