Your shopping cart is currently empty.
Roses, also popularly known as the Flowers of Love, are undesputedly the most popular Valentine's Day flowers. Despite the wide diversity of flowers, no other flower is a replacement for roses on the eve of celebration of love, the Valentine's Day.
Roses come in wide varieties and numerous color patterns, each having a specific meaning. For instance, red roses are the most common Valentine flowers since they signify passion and love. When you are looking for a rose for your valentine, you should have a knowledge of the meanings of roses in different colors and varieties.
The relationship of roses to love is so intense that love is most often compared to roses in the day-to-day life. One interesting point here is that indeed love is compared to roses. It implies that roses are even more superior to love. Naturally thus, it can be said that roses are the best gifts on the eve of Valentine's Day.
A boquet of flowers with twelve red roses implies the ultimate declaration of love. You may still choose fifty red roses to express your feelings of unconditional love. Thus, the number of red roses you gift also make sense witha different meaning altogether. It is thus advised either to get yourself acquainted with the meanings of roses or consult your florist to help you out.
The Flower Expert recommends the following popular Flower Bouquets for gifting online. Try out these irresistibly beautiful Flower Bouquets in various colors to convey your special feelings!!You can view the entire collection available for any occasion at our Online Flower Shop.
Although red roses are the best choice, pink roses are also a favorite for valentines for gifting on Valentine's Day. Pink roses imply Secret Love, Perfect Happiness, Grace & Sweetness. Roses of Sharon and many other cultivars of roses are also gifted on Valentine's Day to convey various feelings and forms of love.
If your valentine is at a distance and you plan to send Valentine's Day roses, the internet now-a days enables you to do so at just a click away. In any case, roses make the perfect Valinentine's Day flower gift.
Taking care of the roses gifted by your valentine is the most crucial aspect. Here are some tips to take care of the Valentine's Day roses-
1. Roses delivered in a box need to be opened immediately and placed in water. If this cannot be done, put the entire box in a cool, dark place such as a refrigerator or garage.
2. Remove any leaves that may fall below the waterline when placed in the vase, as they will promote bacterial growth.
3. To extend the life of roses, use a sharp knife or shears to cut an inch from the bottom of the stem while holding it under water.
4. To help avoid dehydration, place the vase in a cool spot away from direct sunlight, heating and cooling vents, and appliances that give off heat.
5. To keep roses looking fresh, add warm water to the vase every day. Always keep the vase full.