ORDER FLOWER BOUQUETS ONLINE
Tulips are widely admired for many reasons. These exceptionally beautiful flowers are often the first indication of the upcoming spring season. Thus, they bring with them the joy and happiness of a warmer season. Also, these stunning blooms are available in a vast array of shades. You can choose from the many available colours and send tulips to your loved ones to show your feelings for them.
For all these reasons and many more, tulips have never failed to entice people. This is why we suggest incorporating these beauties into your upcoming wedding. Besides serving as excellent centrepieces, tulips work particularly well in bouquets. Depending on when your wedding is, you can pair them with all other flowers and create a bouquet as per your liking. In this article, we will have a look at some lovely wedding bouquet ideas with tulips that you can go for.
- White bouquet: A pure white bouquet made from white tulips and roses is both modern and timeless. You can accentuate the overall look by introducing some pretty greens and a beautiful bright ribbon to bundle it together.
- Peachy bouquet: A flower arrangement made with flowers that range from purplish-red to orangey-pink always looks stunning. Apart from tulips, you can include flowers like roses, and sweet peas to complete the bouquet.
- Purple bouquet: Purple tulips when paired with scabiosa and foliage with similar shades look extremely attractive. You can easily buy tulipsin gorgeous purple shade from your nearest flower shop.
- Big bouquet: If you want to go for a slightly bigger sized bouquet, go for a beautiful bundle of white tulips and pink peonies. You can add varieties like wax flowers, hellebores, dianthus, astilbe, hypericum berries, ranunculus along with a few types of eucalyptus to enhance the look.
- Yellow bouquet: If you like minimalist style, go for a bunch of flowers that exclusively contains tulips. A bunch of yellow and pure white tulips makes for a great wedding bouquet.
- Muted bouquet: An assortment of tulips, roses, sweet peas, astrantia and ranunculus makes for a striking floral arrangement in muted tones.
- Red bouquet: A saturated red and pink flower arrangement made with tulips, ranunculus, anemones and plenty of greens looks very enticing. Also, the colour red is ideal for weddings.
- Springtime bouquet: Tulips essentially symbolize the break of springtime. A gorgeous springtime bouquet that includes dazzling tulips in a wide array of colours is another great option to go for.
All the aforementioned bouquet styles are great to make your big day even more special. You can use these alluring flower arrangements to inspire whatever you carry down the aisle or even your bridesmaid bouquets. So, go ahead and choose the one that fancies you the most.
You can easily find vivid tulips and all other accompanying blooms at your nearest flower shop. You can even opt for tulip online delivery to create a lovely bunch for your wedding.