SympathyLet your loved ones know that they are surrounded by love and are not alone in their difficult times. We help you to express your warmest message of love, thoughts and prayers to your loved ones to know that you care
What our customers say?
- I have tried to send her flowers from another site and she never received after a week, this experience has been much better and I will be using this site to send her flowers more often. Thank you for making it so easy and secured. - BEN
- Well-designed website. Very easy to use, items on sales are well presented. - ROBERT
- Dean Winchester. That was THE BEST customer service I've ever received. Dean was the embodiment of patience and always willing to help me with my dumb questions and pining requests. - ANNACHANG
- Michael Jones gave me the wrong currency but that's because he assumed I was sending to Mexico. I was hard on him, but I know he was trying. Give him my best. I'm just a cranky old woman!! - SERENA
- Great site! Pick Up Flowers almost makes it easier to buy flowers in a foreign country than it is to call right here in my own city! Thank you for the ease and great value on your site. I recommend your site to anyone. - DAVIS
- I thank you! I have never sent flowers out of my country of the U.S. and I had confidence in this company out of all the others and found it to be the most reasonable for what I wanted to send. Thank you again! - FRANCIS
- Placing the order was so easy, I relied on the live chat which was extremely helpful and efficient, looking forward to using this service again and again as I live in the US but have family in Monza, and am really happy I found a local florist. - MOSES
We share your concerns about the protection of your personal information online. We will never share or sell your details to anybody. We believe in reducing the SPAM on the Internet and would not be sending you any marketing material unless you specifically request for it.
What are you shopping for?Click here to go to PickupFlowers.com "Ireland" catalog